Featuring bold and beautiful high-angle blades, the Whiskey Carbon packs power in a lightweight 4pc package.
- 4-piece breakdown is ideal for packing or travel
- At just 25 ounces, the paddle delivers an effortless, ultra-lightweight performance
- Lighter in weight than comparable models, the Whiskey Carbon delivers a smooth paddling stroke
- Features the new 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule, allowing for infinite feather angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm.)
Weight: 25 oz. (709 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Note On Cosmetic/Factory Seconds:
There is not any one specific thing that makes a paddle a cosmetic second, but Aqua-Bound typically use what is called “the rule of three”. The paddle itself is 100% structurally sound, but there are those cosmetic blemishes on the blade. Aqua-Bound’s production team looks at the blade and if there are three or more cosmetic blemishes on the blade, then they identify it as a cosmetic second. Since all cosmetic seconds are different, we can’t send any pictures guaranteeing what it will look like, but their production team has very high standards so it shouldn’t be a performance issue at all.