It’ll survive rough and tumble just fine, but avoid sharp rocks and blades
The fabric is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
- Quality materials – packable 70D nylon, fully taped seams and a TPU window which will not yellow or crack
- Waterproof – rated to 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Easy to find contents – white interior coating and large ‘window’ for greater interior visibility
- Functional – hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture, D-ring for easy attachment
- Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins